These are the questions included in BCC-LIC-020 Delivery Procedures Form. We have provided starter answers for you to customize. You can see a sample page below.
1. Provide a list of each vehicle that will be used in the delivery of cannabis goods. Provide the year, make, model, color, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate number for each vehicle. Also, indicate whether each vehicle is equipped with a vehicle alarm system.
2. Provide a list of each employee that will be conducting deliveries of cannabis goods. Provide the full name, date of birth, and driver’s license number for each employee.
3. Describe the training provided to delivery employees.
4. Describe the process for accepting new delivery orders. If a technology platform is used, please describe how customers place orders, how the orders are received, and who at the retailer receives the orders through the platform.
5. Describe the process for preparing orders of cannabis goods for delivery.
6. Describe how cannabis goods will be stored in the delivery vehicle while deliveries are being conducted. Include the quantity of cannabis goods that will be carried by each delivery employee.
7. Describe the process that a delivery employee goes through prior to leaving the retail premises to conduct deliveries of cannabis goods.
8. Describe the process for tracking the location of delivery employees who are currently conducting deliveries.
9. Describe the methods used to communicate with the delivery employees who are engaged in conducting deliveries.
10. Describe the methods of route guidance used by delivery employees while conducting deliveries.
11. Describe the policies for delivery employees taking breaks and making stops while conducting deliveries.
12. Do delivery employees receive new orders while in the process of conducting deliveries? If so, describe that process.
13. Describe the process of preparing the delivery request receipt.
14. Describe the process each delivery employee goes through upon arriving at the delivery location and providing the cannabis goods to the customer.
15. Describe the process that a delivery employee goes through upon returning to the retail premises after conducting deliveries.
16. Describe the applicant’s methods of auditing the activities of the delivery employees to ensure that cannabis goods do not go unaccounted for when the delivery employee returns to the retail premises.
Hi, I’m Jennifer Martin, a veteran cannabis grower, cultivation consultant and document writer. Welcome the document section of my website! Here, we continually add and improve cannabis application documents.
Cultivation Sector Consulting is a privately owned small business with no investors or affiliates. I work directly with my customers and document purchasers, and I stand behind the quality of all of the documents on this website. All customer inquiries are answered within 24-48 hours.
This Delivery Procedures document is for cannabis businesses applying to the California Bureau of Cannabis Control for an annual license. It is suitable for both storefront and non-storefront Retail cannabis business applicants.
Delivery is distinct from Transportation because Delivery pertains to retailers who bring cannabis to the end user. Thus, only retailers need to supply complete answers to the BCC for this form. All other license types only need to state on the Delivery form that they are not performing the delivery function and type “N/A” in the rest of the blanks.
Here is a sample page from the Delivery Procedures Form Template (BCC-LIC-020):